We respect your privacy. We promise to:
- Use your personal information only to provide you with the information you have requested or have agreed to receive.
- Keep your data safe and secure.
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications, you have signed up to receive.
- Only disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes when you have said it’s OK to do so.
What information we gather
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including:
- Your name,
- contact information including email address,
- other information relevant to online inquiries,
- website usage data,
- other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How do we use your information
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. This data helps us understand what visitors are looking for from our company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry/request,
- to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons,
- to improve the products and services we provide,
- to customize the website for you,
- to send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant and helpful to you,
- to send you promotional mailings or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you,
- for our own internal data statistics.
Types of communication
By submitting your email address you give us consent to receive the particular piece of information you requested, as well as allowing us to send you appropriate and useful communications.
You can opt out at any time, using the following methods:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails to you.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Write to us at 128 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for how that website stores or uses your data or your privacy on that website.
We will keep your data safe and secure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information is collected on our website and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Any outside suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
Questions and more information